Return a product
In the event that a product needs to be returned: please fill out this form with as much information as possible as to why the part is being returned. On submission of a correctly filled in form we will reply within 48hrs with an RMA (Return Material Authorisation) number and a return slip. Please read the conditions below for returning goods as incomplete forms and missing information will result in a delay in processing your request.
- Incomplete forms or missing information will result in a delay or possible rejection.
- Products must be returned within 5 working days from receipt of the RMA number.
- A copy of the RMA form and Invoice need to be included with the goods being returned.
- The product must be adequately packed and returned it it’s original primary packet, with
no labels, notes, tape or visible marks on the product.
- Failure to comply with these conditions will result in rejection of the claim.
- Where a part has been incorrectly ordered a 20% restocking fee will be applied.
- Return carriage charges will only be credited if the goods are found to be defective or incorrectly supplied.
- Any damage caused during transport must be noted immediately and brought to the attention of the courier.
Find answers to your questions in our knowledge base. Select a category and type in your question.